Have you received a decision from the Department of Veterans Affairs that you don’t agree with? Have you asked yourself what you should do next? Look no further, we are here to help. Any decision that you have received from the Veterans Administration deserves a second look. We help Veterans from across the country appeal VA decisions at the VA Regional Office or to the Board of Veteran’s Appeals. Although we cannot accept every case, if you believe you need to appeal a decision, we may be able to help.

Navigating the bureaucracy and the red tape with any disability claim at the VA can be a painful and time consuming process. Ensuring you have everything you need to file your claim is also a difficult task. These cases can be very time sensitive requiring a response within 120 days. If you have received and adverse decision and don’t know what the next step is, we are here to help by taking these cases to the highest level of courts to get you the benefits you deserve.

If you have an other than honorable discharge, you may apply for a Correction of Military Records. The military sometimes upgrades a discharge if there was an error or injustice that caused the changed discharge status. We are here to help you navigate that process and ensure that you get the correction and benefits you deserve. Whether you need to upgrade your discharge, obtain retroactive retirement pay, or correct anything else in your military records, we may be able to help!

Ready to see how we may be able to help. Simply fill in the form below and our attorney will reach out to you!

13 + 8 =

%d bloggers like this: